eu2be Terms of Service
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and us, we own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, all the content, other than that which you submit to us pursuant to Section 6 below (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, software, titles, etc.), code, data and materials thereon the look and feel, design and organization of the Website, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Website, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. To the extent that we do not own material contained on the Website, we have secured a license from the owner or licensor of such material granting us the right to display such content in the manner displayed on the Website. Your use of the Website does not grant to you ownership of any kind of any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Website. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. The site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
2. Limited License. You may access and view the content on the Website on your computer or other device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Website at your own risk and for your personal, non-commercial and internal use only. Use of the Website and the services offered on or through the Website, are only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Website for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
3. Prohibited Use. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Website, or any content, code, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of eu2Be or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Website. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or made available through the Website. (This includes, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any Trademarks (as defined in Section 4 below) or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices.) If you make other use of the Website, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use (including, without limitation, for violations of copyright and other applicable laws).
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website or on content available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website or on or through the Website's services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website grants, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder.
eu2Be may periodically make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, photo galleries, blogs, user review and ratings forums, other forums and other such services and features available on or through the Website to which you may have the opportunity to provide or submit Submitted Materials.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or the Website's services;
Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, or that threatens or invites violence, or that is derogatory of others on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability;
Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to potential civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right;
Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component;
Contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
Constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact; or
Contain sensitive, proprietary or confidential information about yourself or others.
Except as may be expressly permitted in connection with one of the Website's services, you also may not offer to buy or sell any product or service on or through your Submitted Materials. eu2Be will not accept responsibility for any information included in any Submitted Materials created or posted by users. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any and all of your activities and you submit Submitted Materials at your own risk.
7. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Website and the various services and features offered on or through the Website you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from eu2Be or its affiliates, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Website's content, materials or services or use, redistribute, reuse, republish, repurpose or otherwise exploit such content or service for any purpose or reason, including without limitation, further commercial or promotional purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website. In addition to other prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the site or of any related website, other websites, or the internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the site or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the site or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
9. Linking to the Website. You agree that if you include a link from any other Website to the Website, such link shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Website. You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Website or our services, such as using an "in-line" linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another Website. You agree not to link from any other Website to this Website in any manner such that the Website, or any page of the Website, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued, that the link open in a new browser window, and/or to revoke your right to link to the Website from any other Website at any time upon written notice to you.
11. Orders for Products. We may make certain products available to visitors and registrants of the Website. You may only order products if, and you hereby represent and warrant that, you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to eu2Be. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download or thereafter. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or provide of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction ( including but not limited to copyright laws). We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE Website, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH the Website, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, PLAYABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT the Website OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH the Website WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT the Website OR PROVIDED SERVICES WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH the Website SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. EU2BE ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN the Website OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT, OR AUDIO CONTENT FROM the Website.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON the Website AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON the Website.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, EU2BE AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA the Website, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON the Website OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH EU2BE OR ITS AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA the Website ARE PROVIDED BY EU2BE "AS IS," EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN A LICENSE OR SALE AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND EU2BE OR ITS LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DOES YOUR USE OF the Website FORM ANY RELATIONSHIP, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, WITH EU2BE. EU2BE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH RELATIONSHIP AND ANY LIABILITY ARISING AS A RESULT OF ITS USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MESSAGES, COMMENTS OR CONTRIBUTIONS, CONTAINED ON the Website.